Our “bread n Butter” will always be weekly holidays here at Docklow Pools, yet you’ll find 10 of our 54 properties available for short breaks in peak season. (Off season is a different arrangement naturally in terms of prices and options).
Everything not listed below is weekly only.
From April to October this is our short break arrangements here at Docklow Pools. There are two short breaks available:
- A weekend (3 Nights) – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Midweek (4 Nights) – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
From 2022 we will be working to these two different opportunities which we know offers our customers plenty of value & choice.
Give you a real taste of what a week could do for you here in beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
Properties available on a short break:
- Willow Cottage @ £85 per night
- Heron Heights @ £90 per night
- Bluebell lodge (New for 2022) @ £150 per night (Couples only)
- i. Information and pictures to follow
- ii. Available from May 2022
- Gone Fishing apartment @ £140 per night
- Treetops apartment @ £135 per night
- Juniper @ £150 per night (Couples only)
- Kingfisher cottage @ £120 per night
- Brookside log cabin @ £125 per night (Couples only)
- Dovecote Cottage @ £170 per night
Bed & Breakfast
- Room 4 @ £100 per night (sleeps 2)
- i. Price includes breakfast for 2
All short breaks in season include:
- Single Rod fishing all lakes and Rivers.
- (excludes Major Bill)
- Includes fishing on the day of arrival and the day of departure
- Heating & Gas
- Bed Linen
We are adults only – That’s 18 years old
Customers should be aware there is more choice and cheaper per night by staying a week
Fishing costs do not cover matches
Major Bill fishing is only available to weekly holiday makers buying the Major Bill license.
Maximum party size is 6 people.
A weekend stay is Friday, Saturday & Sunday
A mid week break is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- There is no longer a 3 night midweek short break option.
Easter weekend whenever that is – All properties are available for a weekend break.
Winter is a different arrangement – most of these properties are leased on a 5 month winter let.
- We may consider 2 night breaks November to March in Lodges or B&B
- We are closed 24th to 28th December every year
Capacity arrangements below – there is no loading cottages. Sleeping on the floor or sofas etc
- Primrose lodge is no longer available
- Stable Cottage is no longer available
All previous arrangements for short breaks have now ended.
One Bedroom = One Couple or One Person
- Willow Cottage, Heron Heights, Bluebell lodge
Two Bedroom = Two Couples or Two Gents max
- Gone Fishing apartment, Treetops apartment, Juniper, Kingfisher cottage, Brookside log cabin
Three Bedroom = Three Couples or Three Gents max
- Dovecote Cottage
Bed & Breakfast – priced for 2 people but a 3rd person is available at cost
- Room 4
Mallards Nest and Swan Drift are in lower floor apartments, below Pheasant Roost and Heron Heights which are the on the 1st floor....
“Willow is our best 1 bedroom traditional cottage”
Back in the late 70’s, these cottages were the first to be converted from barns into cottages ...
Treetops - Gone Fishing
With an extremely large lounge and open plan kitchen, “Gone Fishing” & “Treetops” are the finest two-bedroom properties in the courtyard at ...
Looking for nice two-bedroom log cabins, near the lakes? The these are a great choice, after Lily Pond and Wye lodges....
Very comfortable cottages set in a 17th century converted barn...
This cottage is full of charm, it is a converted 17th century barn, with original oak beams and traditional fittings...
“Our best 3 bedroom properties”
We have 57 properties in total, three of which have 3 bedrooms – they are called Dovecote cottage, Pigsty’s Bungalow and Valley View Bungalo...