Whistle Stop - Dippers Bridge - Anglers Rest
A very popular choice for regular couples over the years as these log cabins, offer style, convenience and privacy all within our Premier Range.
Each are detached one-bedroom bungalow log cabins, yet Dippers Bridge being the odd one out of the three… as it has a bath instead of a shower.
Each are beautifully set alongside the brook! Situated closely and conveniently behind the Match lake only meters away. Enjoy the peace & quiet sat on your private patio area.
“Dippers Bridge” is named after the little bird that nests in the crossing. A railway ran through the farm, 100 years ago, so “Whistle Stop” is named after that. “Anglers Rest”, well, it speaks for itself doesn’t it…
A comfortable lounge, French windows opening out to your patio looking out to the countryside. Large television with sky Freeview. Delightful! Gas central heating. Kitchen with gas cooker microwave and fridge.
Double bedroom with pine furniture, bathroom with shower.
Parking and exclusive tackle lock is immediately outside. In terms of location, all three log cabins are close to Match & Moby Dick lakes.
- Location: Lower site Adjacent to match pool
- Type: Detached one double bedroom
- Style: Traditional
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Match Pool Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? One couple
- Bath or shower? Dippers- Bath & Shower, Whistle and Anglers shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes
- Alternative choices? Teme, Severn
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes