- Central Heated
- Changes completed in winter of 21, from old 2-bedroom cottage to a new 3 bedroom
Stable cottage is our new 3-bedroom cottage for the summer of 2022. We have joined the old Appletree and Stable cottages together to make one new fantastic 3xbedroom cottage with 2x bathrooms It is a very comfortable cottage set in a converted stable and barn. Described in our “Traditional” range, they are favourites amongst some of the staff who work at Docklow. They boast lots of country character which is very popular when in the countryside. The kitchens are very spacious with all amenities including electric cooker, fridge, and microwave.
The cottage has a separate dining area with table and chairs.
The lounge is a separate room have big comfortable sofas and chairs, large television.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms and two stair cases. There are two bathrooms. The old Stable side has a shower, and the old Appletree side has a bath.
Appletree heating and water is fed via an emersion heater. The Stable side is central heated.
Stable cottage is in the private mews by the garden at Docklow, close to the courtyard area, near to the tackle shop, restaurant and literally a minute or so’s walk to the lakes. All have close by parking and their own tackle lock ups.
- Location: Main site. Stable mews
- Type: Traditional cottage
- Style: Three bedroom
- Male only parties allowed? Yes
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Mickey Mouse Stock Pond
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? Three Couples. Three Gentlemen
- Bath or shower? Shower & Bath
- Central heating? Yes in old Stable part No in Appletree part
- Suitable for Disabled? No
- Alternative choices? Valley View
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Tackle store with key code (padlock NOT provided) Car parking space