Gable End - Jim's Retreat
Looking for a bungalow, close to all the facilities, yet with a great country view? Then maybe Gable End & Jim’s Retreat are your answer. Each bungalow backs onto the golf course, tennis court and has magnificent views across open countryside.
Inside they are lovely, spacious, modern and have a beautiful setting. At the front of the dwelling are the bedrooms, one double and one twin, both with plenty of cupboard space and modern fittings. Down the hall is the bathroom which has a fitted suite, shower, basin and WC. At the back of the cottage is the lounge, this has a three-piece suite, dining table and large television with Freeview.
Just off this is the kitchen, again with the same outlook, fitted with electric cooker, fridge, microwave oven and plenty of cupboard space.
Off the lounge is a back external door, this leads out onto a patio where you can sit out on a bench and enjoy the countryside.
- Location: Main site close to tackle shop & Fisherman’s Arms
- Type: Two bedroom terraced cottage. One double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Style: Traditional bungalow
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Snake Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? Four (One couple with Two singles or Two couples)
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes - All on one level
- Alternative choices? Poolside, Swallows Nest, Stable or Foal Yard
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes