“Our best 2 bedroom traditional cottages”
Intended Changes for 2022
- - Two double beds (previously a double and a twin)
- - Two gents max in this property
Both Foalyard and Swallows nest are available for weekly lease only for either two gents to occupy or two couples.
Foalyard has had a splendid new facelift in 2019 it now boasts an open plan lounge and kitchen which offers tremendous living space adjoining lounge is a small corridor of two bedrooms and a shower bathroom. Parking and storage is immediately outside the front door this property is ideal for people looking for easy access.
Swallows Nest is the traditional barn conversion cottage very popular with regular customers, again the lounge and kitchen are open plan.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms with shower bathroom.
Parking and storage very close by.
The difference between Foalyard and Swallows Nest is that one is a bungalow and one is a cottage.
- Location: Main courtyard near to Fisherman’s arms
- Type: 2 bedroom bungalow
- Style: Traditional
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Match Pool Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? Two couples or Two singles
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? No
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes - All one level
- Alternative choices? Gable end, Jim’s Retreat, Swallows Nest, Stable & Poolside
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes