With six 2-person self-catering twin bed lodges in a terrace, these fit perfectly for anglers looking for prime angling location, self-catering facilities at sensible prices.
Each lodge is open plan with ensuite and has a Freeview television, twin beds, convenient kitchen including cooker, microwave and self-catering facilities. All are ground floor bungalows.
Outside your parking is more or less immediate with a private lockup for each lodge to keep your tackle and wellies in.
These lodges are well placed for access to the Major Bill, Moby, Farmer Jack, and well away from the main buildings.
- Location: By Tench Pool
- Type: Fishermen Lodges
- Style: Bungalow
- Male only parties allowed? Yes
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Moby Dick to The Oaks
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? 2 people in single beds
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes
- Alternative choices? 6 Choices
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes