Looking for nice two-bedroom log cabins, near the lakes? This is a great choice, after Lily Pond and Wye lodges.
Brookside is a detached log cabin, sleeping two bedrooms, again situated by the brook, Stepping Stones is the closest property to the Match Lake with two bedrooms and two bathrooms as an alternative to Brookside.
Brookside cabin is tastefully furnished with comfort in mind. The Kitchen have normal modern facilities - gas cooker, fridge and microwave. Lovely lounge with French windows that open out onto your very own patio. Large television with Freeview.
Brookside has a very large master bedroom with a splendid 4 poster bed. There is an additional bedroom with a double bed. This property has one communal bathroom.
Stepping Stones & Bullrush, each have two bedrooms and two en-suite shower and WC facilities.
Each Cabin has ideal parking immediately outside and its own private tackle lock up. (Excluding Brookside which has a large Bedroom instead of an extra en suite. Brookside has one communal bathroom).
We keep these styles of property to “couples only”, purely to ensure we have a good healthy balance of men and women on site. It’s nothing to do with how the lodge is left after your stay as expect it left in a good condition where you are. For that reason all male parties can consider Bramble, Honeysuckle, Gone fishing, Treetops for 2 bedroom options
- Location: Lower site, close proximity to lakes
- Type: Two double bedroom detached premier
- Style: Log cabin
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Moby Dick Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? Two couples
- Bath or shower? 1 Communal bathroom
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes - all one level, one small step up to the front door.
- Alternative choices? Lily Pond
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes, parking for two cars and lock up