Arrow Lodge is an excellent log cabin, and has become one of most popular rebooking properties.
A detached log cabin, situated privately behind the Moby Dick Lake close to the Match pool.
The front garden runs down to the small brook. It’s a small piece of heaven for those looking for a quiet break in the countryside.
A comfortable lounge, with large television with Freeview. Gas central heating throughout. Kitchen & dining area is smart and spacious with gas cooker microwave and fridge. The decoration has been carefully chosen to compliment the surroundings.
With King sized bedroom with pine furniture, bathroom with shower.
Parking and exclusive tackle lock is immediately outside.
- Location: Lower site, close proximity to lakes
- Type: One double bedroom detached
- Style: Log cabin
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Moby Dick Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? One Couple
- Bath or shower? En-suite shower room
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes, all one level. One small step up to front door
- Alternative choices? Waters Edge, Waters Side, Severn or Teme
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes Both